Monday, June 4, 2012
20 weeks - Halfway there!
So this week is a big week for our family! It's the halfway mark of my pregnancy! I wanted to celebrate by showing off my belly pictures I have been taking weekly or every other week. By now, my belly is totally poking out, morning and night and it won't be going back to normal until this little guy is here! :)
So there is my belly progress. It has been fun to see my belly growing more each week. It's sad to not be able to fit in a lot of my old pants and shirts anymore but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love feeling baby boy kicking all the time, last night my brother, Zach, his wife, Staci and my mom all got to feel him kicking! Also my good friend, Natalie got to feel him kick when we were in the theater watching "Snow White and the Huntsman." He loves to show off for everyone! Having him kicking all the time really puts things into perspective for me. Sometimes I can let little things stress me out but then baby boy starts kicking and it all seems silly. He really is already helping me keep my head on straight! I love him! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






so cute! do you have a name picked out yet?
ReplyDeleteYes, we're pretty set on Troy. Todd and I both love it so I'm pretty sure that will be his name. :)
Deletewow, i can't beleive a baby grows so much in a week!! I am excited to see him! Whens the due date? fyi love the blog!!!! so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks. I found a new backround cover thingy. I'm slowly learning the blogging world! I still need to figure out how to follow people so I can comment and see everyone's new posts! The baby's due date is 10-11-12. Cool, huh? haha I was like "I'll take it!
DeleteLove the pics katie! Super cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks Chelsey! I wanted to do a bigger chalkboard but decided against it when my friend told me you have to repaint the chalk paint on like every other time using it!
DeleteYou win for Best Dressed Mom-To-Be, hands down!
ReplyDeletehaha Thanks Julie! You are gorgeous. I love your pictures on facebook! We need to get together again!
DeleteYou are RIDICULOUSLY gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThanks Janssen! That is so kind of you to say! :) You are darling though, hope you know that! haha
Delete