I couldn't find a picture of us when we were in an airport from our honeymoon but this was when we hiked to Marymere falls in the Olympic National Park. It was so gorgeous everywhere we went on our honeymoon!
So obviously this post is so that I can tell Todd I love him to pieces just in case I die. haha just kidding. I'll be fine. I'm flying with a great airline - jetBlue - and I'm also not flying alone! Which makes me very happy. My friend, Pristine is taking me all the way to Burlington AND bringing me home. So so so nice of her. I honestly can't believe I got so lucky to be friends with someone who is willing to do that. Seriously?! So so nice. She is pretty much a professional flyer because she does it for work! She knows all the tricks and knows the planes really well so she will be able to help me calm myself since I can't be taking a xanax while pregnant! I was told I could take an Ambiem, benedryl or tylenol pm for sleeping purposes though. I'm sure those drugs won't even be able to knock me out because I am a crazy person. haha But I might give one a shot, maybe the benedryl. If anyone has any tips or tricks for flying - PLEASE share! :)
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Traveling
Todd and I LOVE to travel! When it's Todd and I? It's so fun! When it's not Todd and I? Not so much. We don't like to miss each other, we're kind of babies about it. Especially me...I can't even fall asleep very well unless we cuddle! haha See?! I'm like a baby! I knew when we got married and he loved to cuddle with me that I was one lucky duck and now we usually don't go to bed without a prayer, a kiss and some cuddle time! I think that is probably one of the biggest things I hate about leaving Todd...being alone in bed when I sleep. It's so lonely! I am going to Vermont tonight on the red eye flight to see my sister! I am so excited to be able to spend a week with them and play, but deep down, it really bites to leave my hubby behind. I have a little bit of a fear of flying too. :) I had a bad flying experience about 5-ish years ago and haven't really gotten over it. Most people are used to the bumps and turbulence but it just makes my heart rate spike every time I can feel a bump! When Todd and I went on our honeymoon to Seattle, my mom sent me with a xanax. It was wonderful! haha It totally forced my body to calm down and I was actually able to be a sane person on the plane! Plus I was with Todd-bear and he is my rock. He knows how to calm me down and just loves on me until we are off of the plane. If I need him to talk to me to keep my mind busy, he goes right ahead and tells me everything on his mind. haha Sometimes I am probably not even listening but it makes me feel better to know someone can be talking like a normal person while there is turbulence going on.
I couldn't find a picture of us when we were in an airport from our honeymoon but this was when we hiked to Marymere falls in the Olympic National Park. It was so gorgeous everywhere we went on our honeymoon!
So obviously this post is so that I can tell Todd I love him to pieces just in case I die. haha just kidding. I'll be fine. I'm flying with a great airline - jetBlue - and I'm also not flying alone! Which makes me very happy. My friend, Pristine is taking me all the way to Burlington AND bringing me home. So so so nice of her. I honestly can't believe I got so lucky to be friends with someone who is willing to do that. Seriously?! So so nice. She is pretty much a professional flyer because she does it for work! She knows all the tricks and knows the planes really well so she will be able to help me calm myself since I can't be taking a xanax while pregnant! I was told I could take an Ambiem, benedryl or tylenol pm for sleeping purposes though. I'm sure those drugs won't even be able to knock me out because I am a crazy person. haha But I might give one a shot, maybe the benedryl. If anyone has any tips or tricks for flying - PLEASE share! :)
I can't wait to be back in beautiful Vermont with my sister's family and be able to spend some time with them and do fun activities like strawberry picking and going to Lake Champlain. It'll be a fun experience. :)
I couldn't find a picture of us when we were in an airport from our honeymoon but this was when we hiked to Marymere falls in the Olympic National Park. It was so gorgeous everywhere we went on our honeymoon!
So obviously this post is so that I can tell Todd I love him to pieces just in case I die. haha just kidding. I'll be fine. I'm flying with a great airline - jetBlue - and I'm also not flying alone! Which makes me very happy. My friend, Pristine is taking me all the way to Burlington AND bringing me home. So so so nice of her. I honestly can't believe I got so lucky to be friends with someone who is willing to do that. Seriously?! So so nice. She is pretty much a professional flyer because she does it for work! She knows all the tricks and knows the planes really well so she will be able to help me calm myself since I can't be taking a xanax while pregnant! I was told I could take an Ambiem, benedryl or tylenol pm for sleeping purposes though. I'm sure those drugs won't even be able to knock me out because I am a crazy person. haha But I might give one a shot, maybe the benedryl. If anyone has any tips or tricks for flying - PLEASE share! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you're so lucky to go to Vermont!! I miss it so much! id give anything just to visit. that's good you'll be able to spend time with your pregnant sister, but you'll be back with your Hubby before you know it!:)
ReplyDeleteI know, I try to remember that. I miss my sister and her family so much so it's really nice to be able to see them but then I'll miss Todd! haha I wish I could have my whole family together in one state. That would be awesome. Did you grow up in Vermont?
Deleteyeah I grew up in Stowe!! my grandmother lives on route 100. lol. but you two should enjoy the time you'll be able to spend together! You can never spend too much time with your sister:) you'll have the rest of your life to be with Todd:)
ReplyDelete